Wednesday, January 27

You might notice I removed a post from yesterday about money--owing money, not having enough money, and fear that money would impact us in a negative way. Thank you for the very nice and supportive comments by those who had a chance before I removed the post, I really appreciate all the support.

The more I thought about it--and talked to BigTex about it--the more I realized (and which I already knew in my gut) that we will make it work. I don't know how or exactly what it will entail, but we'll do our best to make it work. And I completely believe that God will provide what we need to enjoy our new little family. We are so very lucky to be in the financial position we're in...there is no reason to be upset. I hope no one took my post as me being whiney--I was just very frustrated and sad yesterday about the whole thing.

Going to focus today on Baby...and our meeting on Friday. Thanks to all for your support!

4 comments:

Megan said...

I didn't take your post as whiney...just honest.

I really related to your post. We are also very financially blessed, but we have worked HARD and SACRIFICED to get there. Financial security is very important to me (because I grew up poor).

It is so hard for me to accept that infertility has taken away my financial security.

But in the end...it's just money. We are blessed that we can work to earn more.

AND I'm glad you have come to the realization that it all will work out...even if you aren't sure just how yet. I constantly have to remind myself too!

*hugs*

Danielle said...

I read your post yesterday but didn't get a chance to respond. I can relate....we've been so good with money all these years and it doesn't seem fair that a huge chunk of it will be depleted. Don't get me wrong, there is NO comparison between money and a family, however, I think about all those people who just get pregnant and never have to worry about the things we do and it doesn't seem fair.

But I agree with you that somehow, it will all work out. Keep the faith and enjoy this time...don't stress yourself out :)

((HUGS))

jenicini said...

I agree that you were definitely not being whiney. As much as it seems strange to talk about money in regards to family, it's a true part of the adoption/infertility process. I actually really appreciated the post as we are in a very similar situations. It made me feel better to hear someone talk about it honestly. But in the end, I'm glad that you feel better after talking to BigT about the situation.

So excited for Friday!

KT said...

We all know the money side of adoption STINKS! But do keep in mind the tax credit...every bit helps.