Holy shit holy shit holy shit holy SHIT! WOOOHOOOOOO!!!! Oh, that's just the best news I've heard in so very long!!! Can't wait for details. Amazing timing! WOW!!!
ohmygodohmygodohmygod I am sooooooooooooo freakin' EXCITED for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am a strong believer that our dreams can tell us things. I am so THRILLED that yours was on the money (as long as it doesn't turn out to be a kitten. LOL)
26 comments:
YAY!! :D
THAT IS FREAKING AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
Let me know if you dream about winning the lottery...
...oh wait, you already did!
Best of luck.
awesome -- i totally teared up when i read that! congrats!!
OMG....OMG....OMG!!! Your gut is right!!! I'm so happy for you! CONGRATULATIONS!!
PS...Can you dream a match for me too? :)
Just amazing! Soooo happy for you!!!
IT WAS THE DREAM! I am sososososoososo doing the happy dance for you! :)
OMG I am so excited for you! Woooooooo hoooooooooooooooo! You're gonna be a mommy!
Woo hoo! Congratulations!!!
OMG! That is AMAZING!!!! Congrats :) Please tell us more!!!!!!
OMG that is so awesome and I just read your previous and WOW!!!!!! SO COOL!!! Keep us updated!
Holy shit holy shit holy shit holy SHIT! WOOOHOOOOOO!!!! Oh, that's just the best news I've heard in so very long!!! Can't wait for details. Amazing timing! WOW!!!
all i have to say... well scream is: SQUEEEE!!!!!
ohmygodohmygodohmygod I am sooooooooooooo freakin' EXCITED for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am a strong believer that our dreams can tell us things. I am so THRILLED that yours was on the money (as long as it doesn't turn out to be a kitten. LOL)
Cannot wait to hear the details.
Hugs,
Jo
Congratulations.
Congrats!!!
Whoo-hooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG!
hope things work out for the best! hang in there!
What wonderful news...keep us updated!
How very exciting!
May your road go smoothly.
Here from LFCA. Congratulations on your match!
BIG Congrats to you guys!
Oh wow! I am so happy and excited for you all! I can't wait to hear about this next step of your journey! A million congratulations!
Congratulations!!!!! Here from LFCA and so excited for you! =)
WAHHOOO!!!!!
That's awesome! Congratulations! Hopefully it all goes quickly and smoothly and you'll be bringing your LO home soon.
im crying for you and i dont even know you! congratulations :)
Post a Comment