Thursday, January 14

Dreams can be mean...

I did everything possible to not wake up this morning. I tossed, I turned, I forced my eyes closed. In the end, I lost.

Until I had to wake up, my dream was amazing last night. Our baby was here! It was a he, our Turtle. Despite the detective story we were uncovering to determine who the birth family was, and despite that at one point I think Turtle was a kitten, the JOY I was feeling was coursing through my body. BigTex was more involved than I could have hoped and telling family and friends was getting me all excited.

In my gut, I think we are going to be parents soon. I really do. Let's just hope that it's a real baby and not a kitten!

4 comments:

Hurdles of Life said...

maybe he was a kitten because he was so soft and cuddly!! xoxox

Jessica White said...

Hopefully soon :-)

jenicini said...

Hope! Lot of it always sent your direction.

Danielle said...

I hope your gut feeling is right and that baby is getting close!! He/she's on it's way!