Sunday, January 25

What's Your Word?

Thought I'd do a fun post today...Being Infertile had this on her blog and so I ended up at blogthings.

What's Your Word?

Your Word is "Love"

You see life as possibility to form deep connections with a few people. Relationships are the center of your world, and you always take time to bond with those you love. You are caring and giving. You enjoy helping those you love. And when it comes to romantic love, you feel passionately ... even in a very long term relationship.


I actually think that this is a pretty accurate description of me. Family and friends are the most important things in my life. Having a family and building a relationship with my children is what I believe I am meant to do. I have always worn my heart on my sleeve, for better or worse. And my life is really an open book. I don't have many secrets from many people, and if I could do or say or give something to someone that would alter their world for the better, I would do it in a heartbeat. My partner, my spouse is my best friend. He is my life...I love him with all of it.

Love is a good word for me.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I believe the same thing about myself -- my "purpose" if you will is to be a mother, in every sense of the word.

I hope your journey finds a happy ending.

Happy ICLW! (and thank you for the comment on my blog!)

Baby Smiling In Back Seat said...

My word was Think.

I hope you get to express your love to a new family member soon.

ICLW

Bella said...

That was so sweet. I wish you all the best and that you have another to love very, very soon!

ICLW

lostintranslation said...

Interesting. I followed your link and did the quiz too. My word was hope. Also quite appropriate. *ICLW#39*

Bluebird said...

What a fun link! My word was "think" - probably very appropriate.
Thanks for sharing!
ICLW

GINA and KEV said...

Neat post. I took the quiz and my word was "fearless." I don't know if that's an accurate representation, but it was fun!

ICLW

Anita said...

I'm going to check this out!
Nice post :)

ICLW

the misfit said...

What a wonderful word - and a wonderful way to be. (I was just looking at your posts and was very surprised to see my "name" - I think that's the first time I've seen it!) I'm glad you enjoyed it. I hope you'll have someone new to love very soon!