I hadn't taken a shot of this yet, and figured I'd better in case IVF #3 was the lucky one. About 3 & 1/2 weeks until I start my stims...

As promised, here is kitty before her haircut....(wearing her Halloween costume & none to happy about it)
And here is kitty sitting over the heating vent, post groom...
What a precious kitty! Her bandana has bees and honey pots on it!
5 comments:
What a cute kitty!!!! I love the halloween costume.
Wow - the photo of meds never ceases to take my breath away - even after 3 cycles. Hope your 3.5 weeks fly by!
Your kitty looks so tiny now. So cute!
Oh my goodness- all those boxes- it never ceases to amaze me. Good luck!
Adorable kitty!
Good luck!
Ha, I've never seen a cat with a haircut before ! Cute ! Oh, and the IVF meds? Uh, daunting (I'm about to start my first...) Good luck !
Post a Comment