Well, EM had her Dr appt today. She said heartbeat, measurements and her weight are all spot on. She had bloodwork today and will go back on Tuesday for those results and for an exam. Hopefully, based on that, they can give her an induction date (if she might need one) because she is SOO ready to deliver. Bless her heart...I think she'd like to sleep more than an hour at a time. Baby is keeping her on a very unpredictable schedule!
And surprise! EM had an ultrasound today to confirm the due date. It was March 4 and is now March 7. BOOOOO! But Baby looks fantastic and has very long arms and legs, according to the tech. Baby is also weighing in at 7lbs 4oz right now--so if EM goes another two weeks, we will have a pudgy one on our hands!
Can anyone figure out the rest of the surprise?
11 comments:
It's a girl????? Did I get it right?!
Baby Tulip!!! Congrats!!!!!!!!!!
her weight????
it's a girl???
Congratulations. I am soo soo happy for you two!
hmmm.... i give up.
!!!!! :D !!!!!
I give in - it's a boy? or a girl?
It's a tulip!!! So happy for you!!!
heheheeee... a 2nd read at home has given me the clue!! baby tulip for you!! heheheheeheee
I had to read a second time to figure it out! Tulips for you!!!!! Congrats Mommy!
Ahhhh! It's a girl! I'm sure that boys are fun to, but as the mom of three girls - girls are great! 8 )
Congrats!
Hope all is well with the bloodwork. We're praying for EM and hoping that her last few weeks of pregnancy are as comfy as can be expected.
Love to you and Big Tex,
K
Post a Comment