Saturday, August 22

Okay...DH didn't suck today.

I'll fill in the details later but we spent a nice day together. It mostly made up for last night, so DH is out of the doghouse. It is really rare that he is there, and even more rare when I actually sleep in the guest room because of it, so I am very glad he came around.

**I confess my drunkeness MAY have had something to do with a teensy bit of the drama!

4 comments:

kathi said...

I think all DHs and in fact all of us, have moments of going from extreme suckage to extreme wonderfulness. That is kind of ok :) The more not sucking the better of course!

:: ICLW ::

Beautiful Mess said...

HAPPY ICLW!

Glad your DH got out of the dog house. Sorry but I had to laugh at your LITTLE disclaimer at the end. Marriage, it is a WILD ride, isn't it?!
*HUGS*

Fran said...

I wanted to thank you for stopping by my blog in such a difficult time for me. I see you have gone through a lot yourself and now you are waiting to adopt a baby! I wish that will happen for you real soon, it's our hope too.
Lots of love, Fran

ICLW

Deathstar said...

ICLW

I think it's important to remember for couples to remember to be KIND to one another. Sometimes that goes a long way and I'm glad your DH remembered that.

I hope you don't have to wait long, it can be so difficult. You've waited long enough.