Friday, April 30

Too good to be true...

Well, after 3 nights in a row of sleeping through the night, darling Tulip woke at 1:50AM and 6AM to eat. She was also in and out of sleep after the 2am feed, which kept me up too. But, I am very thankful that we might be on our way to more consistent sleep at night. I am not complaining, at all!

Last weekend, we had Tulip's party/shower to introduce her to all those who had supported us along the way. It was fantastic! It was great to see everyone and as expected, everyone was thrilled to see her. Then on Sunday, we celebrated Tulip's baptism. It was very special for our family--she even wore the gown that my grandmother made for my mom's baptism, which I also wore for mine. Tulip was very awake during the baptism, but she didn't make a sound when the water hit her head. She loves to have her head washed, so I think she was wondering why there wasn't more! It took about a day or so for Tulip to recover from all the activity and I am certain that contributed to her nice, long nights of sleep. Here are a few photos...I'll leave them up for a few days and then they'll come down. Enjoy! (pics removed 5/4)


5 comments:

Alexis said...

so cute!!

tireegal68 said...

How sweet she is! I hope the sleep schedule improves!

Hurdles of Life said...

beautiful!!

Alex said...

She is so incredibly beautiful! I love the pic with her in the gown - just lovely!!!

Anonymous said...

She's a perfect little girl - the pic in the middle she looks like a sleeping angel.