Last week my BFF had her newest addition, a baby girl, and last night another set of our good friends had their little baby girl! We are so excited for all the friends Tulip is going to have to play with. It just sucks that everyone lives so far away. Boo. Road trip, anyone?
We moved Tulip to her crib in her own room officially last week and so far things are going well. In an effort not to jinx it, Tulip has slept from 8:30/9PM until 4AM the past two nights. I'm not holding my breath that this will last, but let me tell you how nice it has been for Momma to get an un-interrupted 6 to 7 hours of sleep (because I go to bed as soon as she does!). Fingers-crossed that we've got a good sleeper who will stay a good sleeper!
She is so stinkin' cute these days--her smile just melts my heart. More on that later. She's waking from a nap now, so I'll be back!
3 comments:
so sweet!
Good luck on the sleeping. I've not slept in 1357 days!
awww... its nice thats there lots of friends for Tulip.. even if they are long distance.
it looks like its bedtime momma.. sleep tight!!
How awesome that you have a good little sleeper! I bet she'll stay that way. Hopefully your baby and your BFFs baby will get to play soon!
Post a Comment