Sunday, April 18

So much to say & my brain is mush...

hence the major lack of posting. I swear I will do better. In fact, I'm even going to sign up for April's ICLW in an effort to force myself to get back on here more regularly. I miss you!

For now, bullets:

  • Visit with Tulip's first parents was wonderful. It's been a week and this is now actually the longest we've gone with no contact--so I am hoping that the visit didn't make things so much harder for them. Prayers for continued peace and comfort for them.
  • Tulip is growing like a weed! She had her one-month check-up last Monday and was up to 9lbs 2oz and has grown almost 3 inches! Of course, we are so proud!
  • My interview was on Thursday. It went as well as it could have, and I am so glad that now I don't have to do or think about my job until closer to the end of my leave. Whatever is going to happen will happen and I am done spending precious minutes thinking about work. It will all be there, or not, in June.
  • Tulip's big party is this coming Saturday and her baptism is on Sunday, a week from now. Lots to do to get ready and we can't wait to introduce her to all those who haven't met her yet!
  • Major congrats to my bff, The Mom, as they welcomed their newest addition to the family yesterday! Sharing in their joy abundantly!
  • I am tired. But very very happy.

Looking forward to getting caught up this week with everyone--and doing ICLW!

No comments: