Things are progressing, but not well. Please keep the first parents in your hearts as they are having a very very difficult time. We will not know if this will work out for probably a few more days.
BigTex and I are doing the best we can. We knew that this was a possibility, but when you are in it, it is WAY more challenging than we could have imagined.
Thank you so much for your kind words, your support and your prayers. It may be selfish of me, but could you please keep them coming? We are really in need of them now.
More when there is more to share.
13 comments:
I have no words...keeping you and everyone involved in my thoughts and prayers...
huge hugs.. my heart is with you all.
You sound so strong, but I'm sure you don't feel that way right now.
You are in my thoughts. *hugs*
Nicole - I can't imagine the emotions that are flowing for everybody right now. I am keeping all of you in my thoughts. Stay strong. xoxo
I've learned that all the sympathetic and compassionate sounding words are anything but when you hear them. All I can say is that I am thinking about you and praying for you. ♥
Thinking of all five of you today.
Oh goodness. You are in my thoughts and prayers. Hoping...
My thoughts and prayers are with everyone!!
Thinking of your family.
My heart pours out to you, keep strong, prayers are all around and will not stop.
Praying, and thinking of you all.
Saying prayers. I can only imagine how difficult this is for you.
kd
Thinking about all of you - xo
Post a Comment