Wow - I can't imagine what you all must have gone through. For some reason I missed the previous post so I was blissfully ignorant. I'm so glad for all of you and I really hope the first parents will be able to find some peace.
Oh Thank goodness. Just came in from putting my son to bed and we included you in our prayers tonight. So, so happy for you....You are a MOMMY!!!!!! Yay. Sorry for the added stress, I know it was a hard decision for the Birth Parents.
Enjoy your first few days home with your new baby. They are priceless.
As a birth mother myself, I know from experiance how difficult a decision it was for them. Congratulations to you...I know for me I was always comforted by the fact that she went to parents that loved her as much as I did...much like your situation!
Congratulations!! I too missed the previous post but I am so thrilled to hear she is on her way home with you! Such exciting times. Congratulations xxxx
27 comments:
Oh! I'm so glad. Congratulations Momma.
♥ it!!
xoxox MOMMY!!
Oh thank heaven. Your earlier post had me terrified to check in again, so very very very happy for you. Congratulations!
wonderful news!! hooray!!! :D
Wow - I can't imagine what you all must have gone through. For some reason I missed the previous post so I was blissfully ignorant. I'm so glad for all of you and I really hope the first parents will be able to find some peace.
congratulations! Mom!!!
:) Happy Day!
Hurray! Congraulations!!!
Oh Thank goodness. Just came in from putting my son to bed and we included you in our prayers tonight. So, so happy for you....You are a MOMMY!!!!!! Yay. Sorry for the added stress, I know it was a hard decision for the Birth Parents.
Enjoy your first few days home with your new baby. They are priceless.
kd
Congrats :)
Here from LFCA. So glad your little girl has arrived. Congrats!
RELIEF! I was worried about you and praying for you. Glad to see you have your Tulip!
Congratulations on becoming a Mummy! Enjoy your daughter.
As a birth mother myself, I know from experiance how difficult a decision it was for them. Congratulations to you...I know for me I was always comforted by the fact that she went to parents that loved her as much as I did...much like your situation!
Oh my, Thank you Jesus. I have been on the edge of my seat waiting to hear from you. Happy parenting to you!!!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! So extremely happy for you guys!!! Hooray!!
awesome, I am sooo glad to hear that! congrats!
YAY!!! You are truly blessed!
Oh thank heaven for little girls! She is beautiful!!! Congrats Mommy:)
Just catching up! Wonderful news! So glad she's yours. Look forward to hearing more.
Here from LFCA - CONGRATS!!!
Congratulations!
(here from LFCA)
Congrats!
Here from LCFA. Congrats!
Congratulations!! I too missed the previous post but I am so thrilled to hear she is on her way home with you! Such exciting times. Congratulations xxxx
Congratulations. Can hardly wait to see pictures and hear the story. I am thrilled for you!
So happy for you!!! Lots of hugs and wonderful moments to you.
Post a Comment