I am not sure what to say.
My focus for work has returned by about 50%. So that's keeping me busy.
College football season is back in full swing. So that's keeping me busy.
My kitty had a tumor removed (*and thank heavens, it is not cancer!). So that's keeping me busy.
My house is beginning to rapidly approach sty-mode (as in pig), again. This is not keeping me busy.
I am lurking A LOT in blogland. So that's keeping me busy.
I've changed my background, again. So that kept me busy for like two minutes.
I have enjoyed having mostly empty weekends to watch football and drink beer with BigTex. We are going to a game on Saturday, so that will keep me busy.
Here's to staying busy, I guess.
----
The new name for my blog-space: DH will from here on out be known as BigTex.
4 comments:
This is the first time reading your blog, actually the first time reading any blog ( im not very good at computers) you really touched me. Im lost, scared, confused, and heres a shock, crying again! Its nice to know im not alone, Thanks DB
I like your new background. :D Very cute.
Hoping you get something new to keep you busy soon. :D
I dont know which makes me LOL more, DH or BigTex...lol...probably since I know him. Hope you are doing ok...
Good news about your kitty!
I'm with ya on the sty. Err, house.
Post a Comment