- A husband who loves me--and who is willing to wear just about anything for Halloween. He was the cutest Cookie Monster ever!
- Great friends who love to celebrate as if we really still were kids. The annual party was a blast, despite the aching head the next morning. Thanks to H&J for their hospitality, once again!
- A quiet next few days as BigTex is traveling until Wednesday. I plan to barely move, watch a bunch of movies, listen to music I like very loudly, maybe order in every meal and just relax.
- Free movies. I "rented" like 7 movies from the library to keep me company this weekend. Most of which BigTex would never see with me. And I can keep them as long as I want because it's the library! Actually, just two weeks. But still!
- PSU and Texas football--State won today and here's to UT pulling out a big win tonight!
- Ryan Reynolds. Sorry, he is my Hollywood crush and they are replaying his SNL night tonight. Going to try to stay up to watch. He is freakin' HIGH-larious! And really, not bad to look at either!
Saturday, October 31
Joy Breaks 10.30 & 10.31
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment