Saturday, February 21

Progress is good--and Happy ICLW!

Well today I'm happy. We are moving along and I've decided to follow Nurse Good Vibes' advice. I've gotten it together...mostly, and now I don't really care how many days this takes. So what if I don't have my ER until Thursday or Friday of next week instead of Tuesday like I planned. It doesn't really matter that I scheduled my ENTIRE week around the ER/ET days that I thought we would have. I'll just have to reschedule everything and deal with it. And I am going to do it with a smile on my face.


------


I had my third US/BW done this morning. The girls (since I can only provide an X, I've taken to referring to them as "the girls") are doing well. I still didn't have the good US tech, but today since I had more to measure it wasn't so blah. I now have a 12, 11.5, 11 & 4 at 10, plus 8 less than 10. My E2 yesterday jumped to 444 which was right on the with 4 at 10 I had at that check, so today I would think we'd be around 700. I may add the Ganirel.ix starting tonight, but Dr. W is going to call after she sees my E2 from today. I don't have to go in again until Monday. Like I said before, today I am happy. I would rather creep along and end up with 2 or 3 really awesome, perfectly mature eggies to make non-fragmented, evenly shaped dividing embabies than have a whole host of eggs of varying sizes and maturity.

Here's today's lucky sock photo--

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those seem like very lucky socks, indeed. :)

bunny said...

love your froggies and happy to hear that you are growing so many follies. Let 'em grow, let 'em grow, let 'em grow (sing to the tune of "let it snow")

Cece said...

I got pregnant on the cycle that had the least number of follies. AND I was able to freeze 3 embryos, where with my other cycle, which had almost double the eggs... I got nothing. Quality over quantity! Good luck!

Megan said...

Love the socks. Sounds like things are going well.

StylinMom said...

cute socks....sounds like things are going well!!!

dropping in from ICLW...

m:)

Anonymous said...

Looks like we'll be having our ER the same day - thursday or friday. I was originally supposed to be wednesday but apparently my slow moving follies had other plans. I'll be reading to see how it goes! Good Luck.

Anonymous said...

First, love the socks! I'm happy to hear that it the E2 is headed in the right direction! I'm sending warm thoughts your way that your "girls" continue to grow nice and strong for retrieval.

ICLW #63

'Murgdan' said...

Love the socks...and from what I hear it is ALL about quality, so I hope you end up with a few awesomely mature fertilizable eggies this cycle.
Hang in there.

theworms said...

Great socks! It gives me great joy when I wear fun socks and even more joy when people get to see them. Grow follies grow! GL

Brenna said...

Love those froggies! I agree with everyone else, it's definitely all about quality over quantity. Here's hoping you end up with some Grade A embies.

ICLW

Tiffanie said...

your socks are so cute:)
sounds like your follies are growing well. keep up the good work!

ICLW

Baby Smiling In Back Seat said...

Your socks remind us that we have to kiss a lot of toads to find our prince. The same seems to be true of follicles and finding our baby.

Glad that you're making good progress!