Tuesday, April 22

What a ride!

Based on today's RE check, we are scheduled for egg retrieval on Thursday. Wow.

I had 7-8 follies, the two lead ones at 22 and 19. Another 2 were somewhere between 13 & 16 and then several around 10. RE said he likes the lead two, they look good. My bloodwork confirmed this and I trigger tonight at 8:30PM.

I really questioned everyone about whether this was what we should be doing...or should we cancel and do another cycle with a new protocol. Maybe we'd get more follicles. But everyone, the RE, the nurses said that "Quality is better than quantity." And RE said that he really isn't convinced I'd do that much better if we did it again with another protocol.

So we did it. We have made it to this point, and in one piece I might point out. And I have just one priority...continue letting go and letting God.

Prays for His Will and for the RE and Embryologist who will need all the help they can get.

No comments: