Enough with the apologies...I just suck at posting & commenting these days. Lots to write about, if I could put a coherent thought together AND find the energy to get it out of my brain onto something more permanent.
Tulip will be two months old tomorrow and I go back to work in less than four weeks. I have loved, LOVED, every second at home with her. The anxiety is creeping in about leaving her, but it must be done. She is so amazing...that's a whole 'nother post entirely though. I've started a few drafts, so more to come for sure.
Topics in the works:
-Mother's Day
-Adopting again?
-Update on Tulip, for real
-Coming events for summer
3 comments:
i feel ya girl ive been a horrible blogger i vow everyday to get better ! maybe today is the day ! LOL
That's because you are way too busy enjoying your Tulip time!
Don't feel bad; it's not just you. I think the whole internet has been quiet for the past month or so.
I'm glad your enjoying your little girl!
Post a Comment