Thursday, July 8

Tulip keeps on growing!

Yesterday, Tulip hit 4 months old...oh my! Another letter and bunch of pictures are on their way to her first parents, but I am so glad we were able to get together with them at the end of June. They were able to see with their own eyes how darling she is, how big she is getting--how wonderful a child they brought into this world. They could have chosen other options for Tulip, including one where she wouldn't even be here today. We are SO VERY GRATEFUL that they chose life, chose family, that they chose adoption for this amazing little girl. While she is quite special, I believe that her first parents are the really special ones in all of this. My heart skips a beat when I think of how much they love our baby--all of OUR baby.

Today Tulip has her 4-month check-up (yay for weight/height stats, boo for shots!). She is such a bright-eyed, curious little thing these days. You can almost see her brain growing and growing as she absorbs all the things going on around her. Because I can't resist...here are some recent photos of the sweet girl! (removed on 7/20)

8 comments:

PCOSChick said...

I love the picture with the book-she looks so studious!!

jenicini said...

Wow, I can't believe how much she has grown! She's so precious. You are such a wonderful person--never forgetting to acknowledge how much you appreciate how she came to be. :)

Alex said...

Beautiful pictures! Love the book picture as well - she's so intent!

Deb said...

That one in the bumbo with the book is adorable.

Glad you had a good visit with her first parents.

KT said...

She is getting big quick! I am very glad yoru relationship with the birthparents is good. I have friends where that is not the case and they are struggling a lot with it.

Jana said...

Tulip is so cute. I loved the pictures. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I am hopeful I will be matched as quickly as you were.

JustJmee said...

She is just too cute!!! I need to visit soon...she is growing waaaayyy to fast! ~J

remy said...

Thanks for stopping by my new home.

She's a beauty. :-)