how I don't feel like I have anything to report on since I haven't been to the Dr. in like over a week. As if my life revolves around IVF/infertility. Oh wait, it mostly does.
I had an interesting dream two nights ago (thanks PIO shots)--we were trying to adopt a toddler, a little boy, from Haiti. We had seen his picture and I had fallen for him by just looking at his big, brown eyes. Just as we were to leave to go and get him, we were told that our infant adoption was going to go through and, surprise! It was boy-girl twins! I then spent the rest of the dream until I woke up going back and forth between the Haitian boy and the twins, trying to decide which was right for us. I don't remember much from right at the end but I clearly see us with the twins. I see a blue and a pink bundle lying next to one another, but I don't know if we actually picked them up or were even there in person.
This might have to do with the fact that while lounging last week post-transfer, I watched a few too many episodes of Bringing.home.baby and Adoption.stories on Discovery Health. Then, on top of this,we received our formal invite from our agency for the May adoptive parents group on Thursday. We have until March 25th to commit and send in our homestudy and profile fees.
Here's to hoping we'll have to skip that group too...if you can hear momma, embabies, hang in there! Beta is next Saturday, 3/14.
5 comments:
SOCK BUDDY! :) i don't really have preferences---but i love knee socks (i have big feet and these usually work out!!) and anything really!
Thanks for stopping by and can't wait to get my package!! :D
I've been checking for your updates and wondering why you weren't blogging -- and then I realized you were dragging through 2WW hell and probably didn't have much to say.
Still praying for you and your snuggling embies! Post as soon as you know on Saturday -- I'm so anxious to hear about your BFP!
(((Hugs)))
Jo
One week to go! Crazy dreams on the PIO, huh? Just wanted to stop in and say hi.
Hang in there with the rest of the 2ww!
Mo
You're halfway through the 2 ww from hell. Everything is crossed for you!
Happy Blogger Bingo!!! I am glad to be back here for the second time this week (first time was for ICLW). Thank you again for introducting me to "The Wood Song" and for your return comment on my blog. I downloaded it from I-tunes yesterday and have enjoyed listening to it many times since.
I decided to start looking on your blog for today's post that "mentions a book, movie or TV show before 8/14," as I recalled that you like to read/listed a bunch of books that you have read this year on the side bar of your blog.
Anyway, I enjoyed scanning your posts looking for one that fit this category and learning more about your IF and adoption journey. I was struck in this post by how far you have come over the past six months. I am sure it was heartbreaking not to have success with IVF (which I can relate to having done 4 ART cycles, only one of which took, but ended with a neonatal death at 30 weeks gestation).
I am proud of you for moving on to adoption and wish you the best in the coming weeks and months. It is ironic to read this post in which you mentioned watching two tv shows on the Discovery channel that stayed in your subconscious and led to you dreaming about two very special, but different possible match situations for you and your husband.
I look forward to following your blog and your adoption journey with you and ultimately finding out what your real life match will be. (((HUGS)))
Post a Comment