and the words just don't seem to be flowing right now. So we'll go with headlines & bullets:
Officially Waiting: We were activated yesterday by our agency and our profile will be available online today! I'll link it here once we know for sure it is up.
New Addition: My friend J gave birth on Friday night...she had a bit of a rough time at it but is now home with Baby Asher. I am going to go see him on Friday afternoon and I can't wait to hold him. Prayers for mom to continue to recover and for baby to grow!
New Addition on the Way: My friends R & J are expecting! This is their first and we are so very happy for them.
Sticky vibes Needed: My friend K had her first IUI yesterday/today and needs as many sticky vibes as we can send her way. I would hate to see her have to keep heading down the road that so many of us have been on.
Be Ready: We reviewed our 'match' criteria with our SW on Monday night. It went very well and we are so excited. We were even more excited when our SW told us, based on what we are open to/willing to accept in a match, we will not wait very long. She couldn't obviously tell us how long but when I asked her how quickly should we be gathering items and getting all the 'stuff' we're going to need, she said, "Like, now." So we've started preparing! Car Seat is ordered and the list is growing fast and furiously
Distracted: See above. I am having a super super super hard time concentrating, on anything. Work is suffering and I need to get my ass in gear. Maybe tomorrow.
There is a huge chunk of my brain that is working through some of the things we spoke to our SW about on Monday. I can't really put it together here just yet, because I will probably just piss some people off. But as soon as I can get the words to line up in semi-non-piss-off fashion, I will write about it.
Until then, we are saying that I am 9 months pregnant and due anytime in the next 6 months!
**We have not had any more contact with the birth family I mentioned in my last post, but please continue to pray for them and that they will find the answer that works for them and that they will find peace whatever their decision is. Thank you!
3 comments:
Congratulations and good luck. It's so exciting to know that this could happen at any time!!! :)
So exciting! I'm pleased everything's gone so well - and so quickly! Very exciting times, and I'm keeping my fingers crossed that your SW is correct and that you need to be ready, like TODAY.
Wow Nicole!!! This is amazing. I'm so happy that all the agency stuff is done. :)
I can't wait to hear how things progress and I'm sure your story is giving hope to so many girls struggling with IF and the possibility of adoption. You rock!!!
Post a Comment