Monday, September 13

Thursday is THE DAY

On Thursday, we will officially--in the eyes of the governement and all other legal matters--become the parents of our little Tulip.

I have much updating to do but again, have only excuses for you. Soon...soon...

But Thursday my mind and my heart will only be focused on my beautiful daughter, our amazing family.

I cannot wait!

12 comments:

Hilary said...

Yeah!!

Just Believing said...

Yeah that is so awesome and even though in your heart its been official from the moment you knew of her its nice to know the government sees it that way too! Enjoy your day !

RELH said...

I bet Thursday is going to absolutely amazing!

Hurdles of Life said...

Good Luck on Thursday!! I expect pictures (even if only temporarily posted)! ♥ M

jenicini said...

Another step!! Yeah!

Alexis said...

Congradulations on finalization!

Suzy said...

Yay! Congratulations :)

Lori Lavender Luz said...

Congrats on today! Wow!

rebecca said...

Congratulations! I cannot imagine the joy of that moment, soak it in & treasure it!

cdg said...

here from LFCA... Wishing you and your family a big congratulations!!!!!

Anonymous said...

From the date of your post, I'm assuming it's all happened and done?! Congratulations!

Willow said...

YAY! Congratulations! Finalization day is such a landmark--it's just nice to have legally codified the parenthood that you've already been practicing all along!